On 12/27/13 $456 was deducted from my ckng.acct.I did not receive an ID card until 1/25/14.

Almost 4 weeks. Being without a card physically on me (and the ID# they gave me did NOT have the 3 letter prefix before it, as it does on the card itself, so my Drs. could not find me in the computer, having had to cancel important tests as result.As a breast cancer survivor, I have found this process to be a travesty and next to being told I had cancer, this has been the next worse thing to deal with.

This entire process is making people sick, not better.People should be arrested for this

Had an Experience with Empire Blue Cross And Blue Shield?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #784090

My job changed to this company and it took over a month to get our cards. You are not alone. This company is corrupt.

Richardson, Texas, United States #783560

At least you recieved your I D Cards.It is now 02/09/14 and I still have not recieved my I D Cards from signing up back in Dec.2013.I hate i even signed on with BlueCrossBlueShield this is bad business on their end.They have my money for the months of Jan.and Feb.But in return i have nothing to show that i even have health insurance with them.This really should be against the law.BlueCross BlueShield i hate you all you Suck Big Time.