1.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Terrible customer service.Long wait times, too many phone numbers, each for different things and when you finally get off hold and speak to a human being, more often than not, they can't help!

That is, if you're not disconnected I've seen more complaints about Blue Cross/Empire Blue on the internet than any other insurance company. WHEN will someone in the executive office start caring? I'm convinced that the only reason they're doing well as a company is because thanks to the Affordable Care Act, they have been anointed! I HATE that I have to carry this insurance!

If Aetna and Oxford/United weren't so expensive, I'd bail on Empire in a flash.

If you're reading this and can swing it, I'd recommend Aetna and Oxford/United over Blue, and also, OSCAR is worth checking out.I really hope that my doctors start taking OSCAR next year.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and policies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of employees. Empire Blue Cross And Blue Shield needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned employees in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Empire Blue Cross And Blue Shield. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Aetna or United Healthcare.

Had an Experience with Empire Blue Cross And Blue Shield?

Comments

Queens Village, New York, United States #947524

Terrible Customer Service. Wait time more than 1 hours.